Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dratted Videos

So, evidently my videos have a glitch of some sort. I feel like I was able to see them on the blog a few weeks ago, but now they are in some sort of sulk and refuse to play.

At the same time, the video clips from my new camera (dropped my old one, which was also, actually, my "new" one when I left the US) refuse to download to my or anyone else's computer, so the fact that going forward I won't be bothering to post videos until I get home and get this sorted isn't particularly relevant. No new videos on my computer, other than a few that I hadn't gotten around to posting yet from a couple of weeks ago.

In other news, I'm in Kisumu, the weather looks good (though it will be hot) and my friends Anyembe and Everlin, and their three kids Akwanyi, Chute and Hidaya, are coming to my hotel for breakfast with me any minute!


- and for my next life. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment