Saturday, May 12, 2012

First Meal after the Challenge!

ahhhh - spices! cumin seed, turmeric
and fresh ground black paper
TWO eggs!

add beans
add lots of fresh organic spinach 
cover and finish cooking

almost there!




yum! plus, coffee with lots of lovely rice milk. and yes, that is a copy of
Barack Obama's birth certificate
on the back of my "Made in the USA" mug!

This is actually my usual three-or-four day-a-week breakfast. It now feels so luxurious. It's not that I didn't always enjoy and appreciate it, but my perspective has really changed.

Feeling much more energetic and focused, but I need to get ready for Julie's graduation tonight (MSW! yay Julie!!) and Mother's Day tomorrow, so I'm putting off trying to catalogue my thoughts on this experiment. I want to be sure to do it while my feelings about it are still so strong, though.

Oh, and I don't want to get gluten-and-dairy-free chocolate brownie deliciousness on the keyboard.

3 comments:

  1. Bon apetit! You sure deserve it! You're making me hungry, though :-)
    I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the whole experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting patiently for your blogs from Kenya. Hello, is anyone home? LOL

    ReplyDelete