Sunday, May 6, 2012

Getting Ready for Monday

 Yikes!
the bulk of breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow!
 So, maybe I'm a bit nervous. This is the basis of all three meals tomorrow. Lunch, on the top, is a serving of lentils (turns out they expand nicely when they absorb water) and half a serving of rice. Bottom is breakfast and dinner - half a serving of beans and a serving of rice each meal. Does not look like enough beans!

2 1/2 onions sauteed in olive oil
2 1/2 cooked onions turn out to be nearly 2 1/2 cups 
I haven't yet put in the onions, which I sauteed up and can have half a cup of per day. Of course, with breakfast I'll get an egg, with lunch a kiwi, and with dinner some broccoli.

Right now I'm on my second glass of a lovely Pouilly-Fuissé, which I will sorely miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment